Source of Recipe
Crowd pleasing meal that can be made in advance.
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lbs Hamburger
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 can (10 oz) Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (3 1/2 oz) diced green chiles
- 1 can (10 oz) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 can (6 oz) pitted olives (drained)
- 1 package (12) Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese (can also use Jack cheese)
- Brown ground beef and onion, do not season. Mix all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
- In 9x15 pan alternate layers of tortillas and hamburger mixture, tortillas and hamburger again (start with tortillas and cut in 4 strips) ending with hamburger mixture.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours at 325, uncovering last 20 minutes and add grated cheese.
- If family is small, use two 8 inch baking dishes and freeze one for later use
** I use 2 cans Cream of Mushroom, 2 cans of Cream of Chicken, 1 can red kidney beans and 1 1/2 cups grated cheese.