Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 10-12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup cooked red kidney beans or 1 cup canned beans rinsed
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 large ripe tomato, sliced thin
- salsa of choice
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and place in small bowl with lime juice and garlic.
- Mash beens with oil and vinegar, add salsa to make thick mixture.
- Place chicken and the marinade on nonstick baking sheet and top with onion slices, broil for 3 minutes.
- Stir and cook until done. Warm tortillas by wrapping them foil and placing them on oven rack below the chicken.
- To assemble fill each tortilla with 1/4 chicken, onion, lettuce, bean mixture and tomato. Serve salsa on the side.