Strawberry Layered Jello
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 Large packages strawberry jello (Can use sugar free)
- 2 Large cans sliced sweetened frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 2 small cans crushed pineapple
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 pint sour cream
- Prepare one layer at a time.
- Dissolve one package of jello as directed, with 2 cups hot water. Do not add cold water
- Into jello add 1 package thawed strawberries, 1 can pineapple, 1 banana and pour into 9X13 casserole dish
- Refrigerate and let mix set until firm. Then add thin layer of sour cream, again refrigerate and allow to set.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 and place on top of sour cream layer.