Source of Recipe
I use free range eggs only.
List of Ingredients
- 1 dozen hard-cooked, peeled eggs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Three-quarters cup sweet pickle relish
- One-quarter cup mayonaise
- Dollop of sour cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Whip egg yellows, vinegar, garlic salt, mayonaise, dollop of sour cream and salt & white pepper to taste together until smooth.
- Stir in sweet pickle relish.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites.
I very rarely garnish but they do look prettier with a light dusting of paprika or black or green olive slices. I have used sliced cocktail onions and minced jalapenos as well.