BABY ANIMAL CUPCAKES
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 bag 3 MUSKETEERSŪ Brand MINISŪ for Easter
1 bag M&M'SŪ Brand MINISŪ Milk Chocolate Candies
1 bag STARBURSTŪ Brand Jellybeans
1 bag STARBURSTŪ Brand Fruit Chews
1 18.25-oz. box yellow cake mix
1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
Red and yellow food coloring
Pink sugar crystals
2 12-cup cupcake tins
24 paper cupcake liners
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the muffin cups with the paper cupcake liners.
Unwrap and chop 1 bag of 3 MUSKETEERSŪ Brand MINISŪ for Easter. Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions, and stir in the chopped 3 MUSKETEERSŪ Brand Minis for Easter.
Divide the batter between the cups. Bake for 21-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
1. Tint vanilla frosting light pink and frost the top of the cupcake.
2. Cut a marshmallow in half crosswise and squeeze the sides to make ears. Dip the sticky cut edges in pink sugar crystals and attach as the ears.
3. Cut a STARBURSTŪ Brand Fruit Chew diagonally and arrange as the bow tie.
4. Use M&M'SŪ Brand MINISŪ Milk Chocolate Candies for the eyes and button, a STARBURSTŪ Brand Jellybean for the nose, and chocolate sprinkles for the whiskers.
1. Tint vanilla frosting a pale yellow and frost the top of the cupcake.
2. Use STARBURSTŪ Brand Jellybeans for the rooster comb and beak, and M&M'SŪ Brand MINISŪ Milk Chocolate Candies for the eyes.
Makes 24 cupcakes.