Chicken Foo Yung
Source of Recipe
Master Chef Don's 2008 Collection
List of Ingredients
1 tbsp sunflower oil
200g (7oz) Fresh or frozen peas
1 Medium sliced onion, cut into 1 inch square slices
220g (8oz) Boned Chicken Breast, cut into strips
2 tsp salt
1) Heat the oil in a wok.
2) Stir fry the chicken; brown lightly on moderate to high heat.
3) Add half the salt, the onions, the peas, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beansprouts and stir fry for 1 minute.
5) Add the eggs to the ingredients in the wok and reduce the heat to a
6) Stir occasionally while the mixture sets so that the mixture does not
burn on the bottom of the wok.
7) When the mixture has set and is brown in places, the dish is ready
Serving suggestion: serve immediately on a bed of long grain rice.