This cake is delicious!
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 4 (8oz,) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all- purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8oz.) carton of sour cream
- 1 (15oz.) can cream of coconut
- garnish with coconut
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and margarine by hand; press mixture onto bottom and 1" up the sides of a 10x3"in. springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, with mixer at med. speed, beat cream cheese just until smooth; slowly beat in sugar, scraping bowl often with rubber spatula. Add flour, coconut extract, salt, eggs, cream of coconut, and sour cream; beat 3 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When cheesecake is firm, with a spatula, loosen pan side from cheesechake and remove. Loosen cake from pan bottom; slide onto a serving plate. Garnish with coconut and anything else you want to add, such as pecan halves or candied fruit for a Christmas look.
For a lower fat version use the 1/3 less fat cream cheese, and fat-free sour cream.