Stuffed Pork Chops
List of Ingredients
- 4 Pork chops --1"thick
- 2 Tbls. vegetable oil
- 3 cups day-old french bread cubes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine--melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbls. chopped celery
- 2 Tbls. chopped onion
- 1/4 teas. poultry seasoning
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil.
- Place chops in a ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Toss bread cubes butter, broth, celery,onion and Poultry seasoning. Mound about 1/2 cup of stuffing on each pork chop.
- Combine soup and water,pour over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover: and bake 15 more minutes.