Mexican Cannoli w/Cinnamon Ricotta Cream
Source of Recipe
These are sooooooo good!!!
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs. ground cinnamon
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 12 Diane's Blend Tortillas
- Canola oil for deep frying
- Combine first four ingredients in a medium bowl and chill.
- Wrap one tortilla around the end of a metal whisk and secure with a toothpick. Place the wrapped handle into the deep fryer for 10-5 seconds. Using tongs slide the tortilla off the whisk handle and allow to fry for an additional 10-15 seconds.
- Using a pastry bag, fill each tortilla shell with Cinnamon Ricotta Cream.
- Dust with powdered sugar, cinnamon and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Serves 6 (2 per serving)