China Moon Fajitas
Source of Recipe
This is a good blend recipe...if your looking for something different and good.
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. fine-spice powder
- 2 Tbs. sake (rice wine)
- 2 Tbs. peanut oil
- 1 cup bite-size broccoli, boiled for 2 minutes
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 Diane's Blend Tortillas
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 1/2 oz. rice noodles, fried
- Place steak in a bowl and mix with next 6 ingredients. Marinate for at least one hour.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or flat grill over high heat.
- Add beef strips and continue to stir until bef is cooked through.
- Add vegetables and quickly toss until softened.
- Heat tortillas.
- Place a portion of fajitas on warmed tortillas.
- Top with plum sauce and fried noodles.