Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup dry macaroni
- 6 - 8 slices bacon, cut in chunks
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- splash or two of worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 inch slice Velveeta, diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni until al dente; drain.
- Cook bacon until almost crisp; add ground beef, onion & green pepper - cook until beef is browned. Spoon off excess grease.
- Add macaroni, tomato sauce, Velveeta, wooster & seasonings. Mix together gently & warm until cheese melts.
We just call this goulash, like they served at school lunch back when I was a fourth or fifth-grader - circa 1955 (^.^)