Mc Donalds Biscuits
Source of Recipe
Them's the biscuits served at America's most popular stop for breakfast, partners -- simple to make and gosh darn tasty. Get yourself some Bisquick and buttermilk and crank up the oven for a clone that's become one very frequent request here on TSR.
List of Ingredients
2 tablespoons margarine, melted & divided
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
2/3 cups buttermilk
2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine the baking mix, buttermilk, sugar, salt, and half of the melted margarine in a medium bowl. Mix until well-blended.
3. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 30 seconds, or until dough becomes elastic.
4. Roll dough to about 3/4-inch thick and punch out biscuits using a 3-inch cutter. Arrange the punched-out dough on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on top and have doubled in height.
5. Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush each one with a light coating of the remaining melted margarine. Serve warm. (http://www.topsecretrecipes.com)
Makes 8 biscuits.