Chicken N Dumplings
Source of Recipe
POINTSŪ Value | 4
Servings | 8
List of Ingredients
1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
28 oz fat-free chicken broth
5 serving Mission 98% FF Flour Tortillas
6 oz fat-free evaporated milk
3 Herb-Ox Chicken Bouillon Cube(s)
10 3/4 oz Campbell's (U.S.) 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
14 oz water
1 tsp black pepper
Boil 1 # boneless, skinless chicken breasts in 2-14 oz. cans FF chicken broth and 14 oz. water til tender. Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks.
2. Tear tortillas to bite-sized pieces.
3. Bring broth back to a rolling boil adding bouillon cubes.
4. Add tortilla pieces one at a time into broth and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add chicken back in and add can of soup, & 6 oz. of evaporated FF milk.
6. Add pepper to taste.
7. Reduce heat and simmer til thickened.