Choc. Drizzled Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz package) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate Drizzle (recipe follows)
- Graham Cracker Crust (recipe follows)
- Prepare Graham Cracker crust
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth
- Place peanut butter chips and milk in small microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir. If necessary, microwave on high for an additional 15 seconds at a time, l stirring after each heating until all chips are melted when stirred
- Add peanut butter chip mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating just until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees
- Continue baking 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan
- Prepare chocolate drizzle; drizzle over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover cake.
Makes 12 servings.
Can substitute oreo crust instead of graham cracker crust.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION