Source of Recipe
I didn't have orange juice on hand, so I used pineapple juice. I, also, threw in a few, maybe half a cup, of mandarin oranges. Heaven on earth!!
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degrees.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup juice (orange or pineapple)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add the juice. Mix well.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs. The brownies get fluffier if you beat them in one at a time.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring or beating with electric mixer till well blended.
- In a preheated, 350 degrees oven, bake for 40 to 45 minutes or till it comes out clean when inserting a toothpick.
- Cool and enjoy. Add frosting, if desired.