Source of Recipe
From LEA TALLEY LIVANMERKEST@msuvx2.memst.edu
List of Ingredients
- 4 cups hot/warm water
- 1 cup cooked rice (I've used white or brown)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Let the milk set for about 30 minutes, then without shaking pour the milk into another container ( i use an old honey jar) leaving most of the sediment in the first container.
- This makes about 4 - 4 1/2 cups.
- Notes: When I have used cold water and the rice was taken out of the refrigerator, it just doesn't come out that well. I don't know why but its best to use warm water and warm rice (you can nuke it if its leftovers but freshly made is best) I have even let it set longer than 30 minutes (overnight) without it making a difference.