Source of Recipe
perc goddess of Ginger Platoon
Submitted for the BootCampIV Recipe contest.
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups of Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar substitute
- 2 Tsp Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Preheat the Oven to 300 Degrees.
- Mix Applesauce, Splenda and Brown Sugar Substitute in a large bowl. Add Water and spices and mix well.
- Gradually add flour to bowl and mix to a stiff ball. Form into small balls and place on greased cookie sheet at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check frequently so the dont burn as cooking time depends on your oven.
After 5 minutes of cooking, you can press cookes down in a criss cross manner. This is not necessary but if you dont press them down the will look like the ones you buy in a store box.)
Makes 20-24 cookies.