Source of Recipe
My all time Favorite Meal!
List of Ingredients
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into chunks)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb Porchine Mushrooms (Baby Portabellas)
- 2 Cups Zucchini (sliced)
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup low sodium beef stock
- 1 (28-ounces) can crush tomatoes (Low Sodium)
- A handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add some Stock and brown chicken breasts for 3 or 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and seson w/ Pepper
- Reduce heat to medium. Add crushed pepper, sliced mushrooms, zucchini and garlic. Cover and cook 5 minutes until all veggies are tender.
- Add about 1/2 cup of broth to intensify the mushroom flavor, then stir in the tomatoes and parsley. Add chicken chunks or slices to sauce.
- Simmer sauce 5 minutes to finish cooking chicken pieces and to allow the flavors to combine.
- Toss pasta with cacciatore and enjoy!
Contains: Protein B Carb B Veggie A
Breakfast: A B C D E
MM Snack: A B C D E
Lunch: A B C D E
MA Snack: A B C D E
Dinner: A B C D E
Pm snack: A D E