Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 onions, sliced in small pieces
- 12-16oz pkg Baby Portabella Mushrooms, thoroughly washed
- 1 can no sodium chicken broth
- fresh ground pepper
- Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Sprinkle pepper and garlic powder liberally on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Spray Pam** in nonstick deep dish frying pan and brown chicken breast about 5 minutes on each side.
- Move chicken breasts to the side and add onions and mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and let simmer until almost all liquid is gone, stirring occasionally and flipping chicken as necessary.
- The mushrooms and onions turn into a yummy gravy
This Recipe Contains: Protein B
Compatible with Body Type:
Morning Snack A-B-C-D-E
Afternoon Snack A-B-C-D-E
Evening Snack A-D-E