Garlic Roasted Chicken
Source of Recipe
Courtesy of “Three Guys From Miami” 6WBM Friendly
List of Ingredients
- 3-lb frying chicken, cut in half (eat the breast meat yourself and serve the rest to your family!)
- 10 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup wihite wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (NSA)
- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Rub the chicken inside and out with the mashed garlic.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in a blender and chop thorughly.
- Marinate the chicken in the liquid and refrigerate 1 – 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Brown chicken halves lightly in broth in a non-stick pan and place in a roasting pan, skin side up.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes , or until cooked
Contains: Protein B