Source of Recipe
Provida From member CsrLiz344 with some of my modifications
List of Ingredients
- 1-1 1/2 lbs extra-lean ground beef (or Chicken)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup beef stock (salt-free or make your own)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pinches of basil
- 2 16 oz cans no-salt added Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 small cans no-salt added tomato sauce
- Cook beef and onion until beef is browned. Drain.
- Put back in pot and add water, carrots and seasonings. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add celery, potatoes, tomatoes and tomato sauce. Bring back to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for 1 hour.
Contains: Protein C, Carbohydrate A, Vegetable A
Compatible with Body Type: