Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Source of Recipe
Top Secret Recipes
List of Ingredients
- 4 medium/large russet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic (3-4 cloves)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes by first rubbing them lightly with oil and then baking them in the preheated oven for 1 hour until they are tender. Cool.
- Mash potatoes and remove about half of the skin. You want to leave the rest in.
- Melt the butter in a large suacepan over medium heat, then add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes while stirring often until garlic mashed potatoes are very hot.