Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese, softened
6 packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup water
1 package (4-serving size) sugar-free lemon-flavored gelatin
2 cups thawed frozen fat-free nondairy whipped topping
1/2 cup all-fruit red raspberry preserves
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons marsala wine
2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
1 pint fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
1. Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until smooth; set aside.
2. Combine water and gelatin in small microwavable bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until water is boiling and gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly.
3. Add gelatin mixture to cheese mixture; beat 1 minute. Add whipped topping; beat 1 minute more, scraping side of bowl. Set aside.
4. Whisk together preserves, water and marsala in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of preserves mixture; set aside. Spread 1/3 cup preserves mixture evenly over bottom of 11×7-inch glass baking dish.
5. Split ladyfingers in half; place half in bottom of baking dish. Spread half of cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers; sprinkle 1 cup raspberries evenly over cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers; spread remaining preserves mixture over ladyfingers. Top with remaining cheese mixture. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Drizzle with reserved 2 tablespoons preserves mixture and sprinkle with remaining raspberries before serving. Garnish as desired.