SHRIMP, BAKE CHEESE PUFF
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. freshly cooked shrimp
- 6 - 8 slices bread, buttered and cut in cubes
- 1/2 lb American Cheese, grated
- 1/4 t. dry mustard
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 C. milk
- pepper and paprika to taste
- Cut shrimp in pieces.
- Put 1/2 of bread in bottom of 9X13 dish.
- Spread with 1/2 of shrimp, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Dot with mustard.
- Add seasonings & milk to eggs. Pour over all.
- Sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes or until firm.