TRICKY TURNOVERS (CHICKEN, HAM OR BEEF)
List of Ingredients
- Mix 1 can tomato sauce with cheese (8 oz.), shredded
- 2 T. sliced green onion
- 1 t. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 t. oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C. diced roast chicken, ham or beef
- 1 package cream cheese (3 oz.)
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits (package of 12)
- Heat 1/3 of above mixture with 1 C. of meat and cream cheese till cheese melts.
- Separate refrigerated biscuits. For each turnover, roll or pat 2 biscuits together to a 5" oval.
- Top each with about 1/4 C. of the hot meat mixture.
- Moisten edges with water, fold in half and press edges securely together with fork to seal.
- Prick tops with a fork and bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Heat remaining sauce and pour over top.