Banana Rum Crepes
Source of Recipe
If you've ever had Bananas Foster, then you know what this taste like. It is pure heaven. This dessert is worth saving for a very special occasion.
List of Ingredients
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- Finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- 1 - 1/2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- To make crepes: Combine all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. Let stand 1 hour.
- Heat a small non-stick pan coated with non-stick spray and measure in enough batter to cover base of pan.
- Cook until small bubbles appear and surface is dull, then turn and cook over side for 1 minute.
- Turn cooked crepe on to clean dish towel and cover.
- Continue in the same way to make all crepes, using remaining batter. Stack cooked crepes on top of each other, keep covered with towel.
DEAL-A-MEAL cards used:
1 Bread, 1 Dairy, 1 Fat, 2 Fruit
"DEAL-A-MEAL Golden Edition Cookbook, pg. 180/181"
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION