Banana Rum Crepes - part 2
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) diet margarine
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- To make filling: Melt diet margarine in medium non-stick skillet.
- Add brown sugar, lemon rind and cinnamon. Stir until bubbling.
- Add peeled and sliced bananas, toss lightly. Add rum and ignite. Shake pan until flames die down.
- Dividing banana mixture evenly among crepes, spoon mixture on to 1/4 of crepe, then fold crepe in half over filling and in half again.
PREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION